- The Wharton School, UPenn: M.B.A. in Finance and Strategy
- University of California, Berkeley: M.S. in Ocean Engineering
- Rosenstiel Marine Atmospheric Science: M.A. in Applied Marine Physics
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi: B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Marine Engineer and Strategy Management Consultant:
- Berkeley Marine Robotics
- Exponent Failure Analysis
Published Scientific Research:
- Multi-Module Large Floating Offshore Structures
- Wave-Current Coastal Dynamics in Storms
Entrepreneurial Consulting projects:
- Craft beer brewery relaunch (eg Craftbev, Celis Austin)
- Film production in India/USA (eg Hari Om, Samsara, Tesla)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers: vice-chair
- YPO: Network chair and Family Council
- Epsilon Math camp: school/parent committee
-- Website Under Construction --
-- Sushil Tyagi
Born and grew up in INDIA in farming villages and small towns near Saharanpur and Dehradun hills. Many relatives and father served in the state Police service.
Early childhood taking care of the cattle and the crops - and in many rural schools. After national tests, earned a state scholarship and was first in the family to go to college - when selected for IIT Delhi.
With four degrees in engineering, physics, and finance, worked as a marine engineer in software development and then as a strategy management consultant for startups as well as major institutions in USA.
A proud US citizen under advanced degree professions program, founded tech ventures including marine robotics initiatives for ocean exploration and conservation.
Met future wife Amelia Warren during business school at Wharton. This academic family story continued as son-in-law of Senator Elizabeth Warren - she is s a life-long educator and an amazing grandmother to our three children: Octavia, Lavinia, and Atticus.